Tuesday 18 June 2013

John Raposo - June 18


A year ago today I received the news that you had been taken away.  Sadness overwhelmed and took over. An unbearable experience that no one should ever have to endure and one that will be with me for all my days. That day and the decisions others made forever changed EVERYTHING!
______________________
You were such a strong individual with a biggest heart who lived life to its fullest in every way.  You taught me many lessons including; the art of conversation, to make everyone whom I speak with feel important, to stop and help others always, and most of all to stand up for what is right and just even when no one else has the courage to speak up. You had all these qualities that made you so amazing and well loved.

I miss you, your smile, your energy and your love of life. 

Wishing you were here XOXO
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.